Re: [Evolution] Strange behavior: checking Options/Sign raised a surch-replace icon

On Sat, 2012-11-03 at 22:13 +0100, Martin Bitter wrote:
I'm sorry but I'm not the right guy to reproduce ist. Therefore I first
have to know how to get rid of it.

I don't know, because if there's no info how and when it happens
(circumstances) it's impossible to make any educated guess how to fix
it.
Trying to move the mouse over the icon and checking if there's a
"hidden" button, or whether the icon is shown after clicking it should
be doable though? :)

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net