Re: [Evolution] Strange behavior: checking Options/Sign raised a surch-replace icon

Hello Andre

I'm sorry but I'm not the right guy to reproduce ist. Therefore I first
have to know how to get rid of it.
I just wondered about the strange way the icon appeared. Seems I have to
learn to live with it. (It's not so bad.)
Thanks for your efforts.

Martin