[Evolution] URLs in HTML messages not clickable

Dear Evolution folks,

before opening a ticket in the GNOME Bugzilla, could you please
reproduce the following bug with the attached message?

Displaying the HTML message and trying to click on the GNOME URL does
not work for me and just randomly selects some text.

I am using Debian Sid/unstable with Evolution 3.2.2. Would Evolution be
the correct component to assign that to? Which component is responsible
to render HTML messages.

Thanks,

Paul