Re: [Evolution] DVD video problems

On Sat, 2012-05-26 at 14:10 -0500, teknofreak1074 att net wrote:
I know its the wrong list but I could install ubuntu and have the same problem

For Ubuntu it would also be the wrong list. Actually it would be the
wrong list for anything that is not Evolution related.

plus I don't know how to get on the kubuntu mail-list again

Start your browser, go to your favorite search engine and enter "kubuntu
mailing list". The first result I get is
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-users which you could
give a try. :)

Good luck,
andre