Re: [Evolution] 2.32.3 && printing

On Tue, 2012-05-22 at 15:35 +0200, Matthias Apitz wrote:
Having said this, what is your advice exactly? Wait until you are
distributing better support for FreeBSD, or even precompiled packages
for the main FreeBSD releases?

Evo 2.32 is obsolete and no longer supported, so asking about it here is
probably not going to get much in the way of answers. My advice is
either 1) get a modern (>= 3.2) Gnome version working, which will
include a supported version of Evo, or 2) ask on a FreeBSD list. (I'm
not sure if anyone else around here is running FreeBSD, but if so maybe
they could speak up.)

poc