Re: [Evolution] Evo 3.2.2 sees itself as offline

Am Sonntag, den 13.05.2012, 14:57 +0200 schrieb Thomas Prost:
I don't have it all in mind, but remember that at the very beginning of
the thread, someone asked, if the errors were reproducible with
Thunderbird. Did you check that meanwhile ?
Couldn't yet find that in the archive ...
--
Best,
Thomas

The errors are not reproducible with Thunderbird nor with any other
mail client (even with MS Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 it works most of the
time), although several mail clients sometimes can not connect to Yahoo
(Evolution evidently, Thunderbird (Idedove on Debian) and Claws Mail.
Thunderbird has its own issues and I'd prefer to use Evolution,
otherwise I would stick with Thunderbird. To me it looks like Evolution and Yahoo-Mail do not get along very
well.

Regards,

Pascal