Re: [Evolution] Corrupt mail folders

On Tue, 2012-05-08 at 17:40 -0500, Alex DePillis wrote:
Hi list-ers,

Evolution 2.28.3 on Ubuntu 10.04 (moving to 12.04 in less than a month).

Below is FYI mostly...
Problem:  When I send/receive, Evolution wants to fetch every e-mail on
the server (10,000+).

What kind of server? POP? IMAP? Exchange? Groupwise?

Solution:  Once again (yes this happened before) I will have to delete
the database file and rebuild it, losing read/unread status, and
fetching every single message anew.  Arghhh.  Issue is discussed and the
"fix" explained here:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1085838 and especially here:

Until I can solve this (tomorrow?), please post to one of those threads
above, as I will not receiving e-mail until it's resolved.

Not being a Ubuntu user, I won't be doing that.

poc