Re: [Evolution] RSS-feed plugin in Ubuntu 12.04 LTS errorneous

On Tue, 2012-05-08 at 17:57 +0200, Bernhard Kleine wr
I have a fresh install of Ubuntu 12.04 and added Evolution 3.2.3 from
the Ubuntu sources. I also added the rss-feed plugin and that seems to
be causing segfault. I experienced several crashes while opening feeds.
After removing the plugin using the package management (synaptic) Evo
runs smooth. If necessary I can add the plugin again and try to confirm
the error if that has not been reported previously.
Please let me know what to do?

If you enable the plugin, and run evolution in a terminal window, do you
see a stack trace or error message when it dumps?