Re: [Evolution] Trash folder oddities

On Mon, 2012-05-07 at 09:28 -0700, Brewster Gillett wrote:
2.28.3 under Ubuntu 10.4 (yeah, I know)

Whenever I use either of the two paths to clearing out my Trash folder,
Evo reports the expected progress messages ("X% of folder" and so forth,
but invariably leaves several messages in the folder, and returns the
error message "error while Expunging folder". These messages date back
to as old as 2008. These messages do *not* have any flags of any kind on
them, as far as I can determine.

Why does Evo balk at clearing them out, and where would this "error"
be originating?

See
http://library.gnome.org/users/evolution/3.2/mail-error-folder-mismatch.html.en

andre