Re: [Evolution] Tranfer of accounts [Scanned]

On Mon, 2012-05-07 at 11:44 +0200, Antonio M wrote:

2012/5/7 Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
        On Mon, 2012-05-07 at 11:21 +0200, Antonio M wrote:
        > Evolution 3.4.1

        Which distro is this?
        And which version was on the old computer?

        andre
        --
        mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
        http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper

evolution-3.2.3-3 on the old computer with Fedora 16
 Evolution 3.4.1 is running on Fedora 17

Hang on, have I got this right? You're running BETA software (Fedora 16
is the latest stable release), did not use the recommended method for
transferring data and have cleansed the original system before checking
to see if your backups are usable?  I'm confident the folks here will be
able to help you out, if it is possible.  However I think that the
lesson to be learnt here is to plain your migrations, especially when
beta code is involved.

Cheers,
Chris

believed to be clean.