Re: [Evolution] Evolution Data Server - Standalone

is possible to run the Evolution Data Server as a standalone
application on a server. The background is, that I'm searching for a MS
exchange connector, what can run on my NAS?
I'm using Thunderbird as default email client what have to connect to
the Evolution Data Server, is that possible?

I don't know about using EDS with anything other than Evolution, but
what you actually want to use is a thing called DAVMail

  http://davmail.sourceforge.net/

This acts as a gateway between an Exchange server and proper protocols
such as IMAP, CalDAV and LDAP.  It works very well and I currently use
it for accessing shared calendars (because Evolution EWS can't cope with
them yet).

P.