Re: [Evolution] Email fonts and formatting and displays Oh, My!

On Mon, 2012-03-19 at 18:33 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Mon, 2012-03-19 at 11:59 -0500, Dan Saint-Andre wrote:
I routinely have troubles with email sent through various clients or
servers -- typically MAC or
Win-dose but there are others -- where I cannot see attachments or a
"conversation" of
messages [aka, {message} {reply}...{reply}...
{quoted}...{forward}...ad lib] is only
partially readable if at all.

You would have to elaborate on that, or even better provide complete
example emails with headers (and without confidential data included) in
order to reproduce.

Just guessing, but these are HTML messages it might be the case that
they're chock full of <style> tags or attributes, which our ancient
HTML3-era renderer does not understand.

We're working on that.

Matthew Barnes