Re: [Evolution] evolution is not reliable

I should also add ..

For my money, I'd like to see the Help-->About  and similar descriptions include some
mention of where the app stores its data.  Maybe not the whole "yellow  brick road"
but at least a mention of where to find the first few bricks.

It may not be in the Help-> About (which is supposed to be only brief
version info & credits), but it is in the Help system - just press F1.
It's not exactly hidden.

P.