Re: [Evolution] How to lighten up the background

On Sun, 2012-03-18 at 13:13 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
I have just upgraded from
        evolution-3.2.3-1.fc16.x86_64
        evolution-3.2.3-2.fc16.x86_64
along with a lot of KDE stuff.  In general (after about an hour's use)
I like the new version better than the old one, but the background had
changed from light gray (as I remember it) to dark gray.  The only
areas still white are the header fields.  How can I set the background
color?  I would like to set everything: message lists, panes for
messages being read and composed, etc.

The system is Fedora-16 with all upgrades installed running KDE-4.8.1
on x86_64 hardware.

The colours are nothing to do with Evolution, they are taken from the
Gnome themes and settings.  Your task is really to work out how you
change the Gnome colour settings from KDE!

P.