Re: [Evolution] evolution is not reliable

Hello Pete,

 yes, when evolution is running it is a comfortable tool for
email, calendar, adress and notes.
I loved it, to be honest.

But now, after crashed harddisk and several succesless tries
to recover data from "/home-backup" I'm a bit disappointed.

I tried copying folders, created compressed backups manually,
but nothing did work !
So my data seemes to be lost...

So far my complain.

If anyone knows a solution: my new versinon of evolution is 2.32.3.
I use LMDE-distrobution.

With best regards,

Torsten.