Re: [Evolution] evolution is not reliable

 after new installation evolution didn't recover
old data from backuped folders.

Created "*.tar.gz"-files didn't work.

Even older evolution-created files did not recreate
my folder structure and restored old data.

Now everything is lost...

My opinion: do not use evolution for productive use !

Will now use thunderbird in hope to have more reliability.

Did you want some help with this or did you just post here to complain?

If you want help, then we need version numbers and much more
information.

If you just want to complain, then fine - but most people find Evo
stable and most definitely suitable for production use - I've personally
been using it for many, many years without any problems.  Good luck with
Thunderbird.

P.