Re: [Evolution] loss of data in spite of Backup

Now I try to create my own "evo-backup-archive" with tar on
console from these directories.
I hope to import them as backup from elder versions option.

Are you saying that you are manually tar'ing up files from an old
version of Evo and expecting to be able to restore those tar files using
the Evo restore function?  If so, then there is more in the tar files
that Evo creates as backups than just the data files.

P.