[Evolution] Encrypted Email Without Having to Enter Password

I have my parents and in-laws setup with Fedora 16, and I'd like to configure my parents and in-laws to always send encrypted email when I am the recipient, but I don't think they know anyone else where this would be a useful feature, and I don't think they'd ever email me again if they had to punch in a password to do so. I'd like to set it up so that they don't have to punch in their password to send encrypted emails to me, or to sign emails to everyone else. When they receive an encrypted email from me, they also shouldn't have to punch in a password to decrypt it. Is this possible in any version of Evolution?

Not subscribed so please cc me in any reply, though I will check the archives for any follow-ups.

Many thanks,
Robert