Re: [Evolution] troubles with v3.2.2 on Mint-12

On Thu, 2012-03-01 at 11:39 -0600, Dan Saint-Andre wrote:
Folks,  I'm new to the list and have not studied the list archive. I
hope I'm stepping in carefully
rather than charging in like a bull elephant.  Please direct me to a
list etiquette or similar readings.
I want to follow the rules.

There are no formal rules, just use your common sense. My personal view
is that the following are good rules to follow:

1) Don't post in HTML.

2) Don't top-post in replies.

3) Don't hijack threads. When you have a new topic compose a fresh
message rather than replying to an existing but unrelated post. Changing
the Subject line does not make this OK.

4) When asking about a problem with Evo, always state what version you
have (Help->About). Saying you're on Ubuntu Floozie Foxbat is not a
substitute.

5) Learn about Bugzilla (http://bugzilla.gnome.org) and understand that
actual bugs should be reported there. You can always post the URL of
your report on the list for the benefit of other users, but don't expect
a simple post on the list to be seen by the Evo developers.

poc