Re: [Evolution] troubles with v3.2.2 on Mint-12

First, it crashes fairly often.  I'm working away when suddenly,
Evolution closes.  On restart, it does
a "recovery" dance.  I don't see a pattern to what I'm doing at the
time of these crashes. Where might I find logs or similar details
about why thing are crashing? Can anyone help me diagnose?

 Help -> FAQ -> 3.4 How do I debug Evolution?

There's a newer version of the FAQ at

 http://library.gnome.org/users/evolution/3.2/

More debugging information is at

 http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/bugs.shtml

Second, I don't find any $HOME/.evolution profile folder. ( Where is
this edition of Evolution keeping
my local folders and address book files and similar details?

  Help -> FAQ -> 4.1 Where does Evolution store my data?

  http://library.gnome.org/users/evolution/3.2/data-storage.html.en

Third,  when I am in a browser and select File --> SendLink,  I get an
compose email page as expected
but the URL is fractured.  Specifically,  I always get the following:

     new mail subject = TITLE from the web page I'm trying to send
     new mail content = always TWO(2) lines
          line 1 =  "h"
          line 2 =  "ttp://.....the rest of the web link ....."

Which browser?

To be honest it looks like a browser issue, not an Evo one.  I've just
fired up Firefox (I usually use Chrome) and tried it and it seems to
work for me.

P.