[Evolution] filter processing stops after 1st filter executes

My first filter pipes all incoming messages to an external program,
and then moves the message to a "processed" folder.

The second filter then moves the message somewhere else (e.g. "bulk")
if certain conditions are met.

The second filter never executes.  I do not have the first filter set
to "stop processing other filters", so I expect the other filters to
run.  Is there any way to get some verbose logging on the filters, so
I can see why all but the first filter is being ignored?