Re: [Evolution] Contacts acting wonky...

On Thu, 2012-06-21 at 16:55 +0000, evolution-list-request gnome org
wrote:
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 10:32:29 -0400
From: Jerry LeVan <jerry levan gmail com>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: [Evolution] Contacts acting wonky...

hi, I am running evo 3.4.2 in a (new)Fedora 17 box and I am running
the
same version in another Fedora 17 box.

I exported the settings from the old box and when I imported the
settings into the new box the mail and calendar stuff was fine but
the contacts are missing.

Am I holding it wrong?  How can I get the contacts onto the new box.

I just noticed that the Google contacts no longer appear to be
working. I get an authentication error (or possible bad uri )

Any suggestions?

Jerry

This is weird... After I posted the original above message the
contacts started to appear...
However when I ask to show by category ( say 'family') only a
few of the entries would display.

This morning all of the family (17) entries will display.

Why on earth would it take so long for the contact entries to
start showing? I only have about 94 total entries...

My google contact list still gets an authentication or bad uri error.
Is evo able to actually see the google contact list?

Jerry