Re: [Evolution] evolution-list Digest, Vol 83, Issue 38

On Thu, 2012-06-21 at 16:55 +0000, evolution-list-request gnome org
wrote:
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 18:28:59 +0200
From: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Contacts acting wonky...

On Thu, 2012-06-21 at 10:32 -0400, Jerry LeVan wrote:
hi, I am running evo 3.4.2 in a (new)Fedora 17 box and I am running
the
same version in another Fedora 17 box.

I exported the settings from the old box

How exactly? Which version did the "old box" have?
As noted above, I am running the same version of Evo on both
of the machines.

I choose "Backup Evolution Data" from the file menu on the old machine.
I transferred the resulting file and when I started Evo on the new
machine I choose to import the exported data file.

 and when I imported the
settings into the new box the mail and calendar stuff was fine but
the contacts are missing.

Am I holding it wrong?  How can I get the contacts onto the new box.

andre