Re: [Evolution] An interesting problem

On Wed, 2012-06-20 at 07:48 -0600, Bart wrote:
I thought one of the developers just might want to be advised, and
might even want a copy of the file to determine why it failed and why
Evolution did not gracefully handle the error.

I'm curious enough to look at it since I wrote the attachment UI.  It's
likely a symptom of a deeper issue.

Can you file a bug report please?  I doubt Bugzilla will accept a 12 MB
attachment, so I guess you'll need to either post it publicly somewhere
(at least for the duration of the bug), or email me privately.

Matthew Barnes