[Evolution] My progress, continued

I got the followiing response from  Milan Crha:
-------------------------
On Wed, 2012-06-13 at 10:49 -0500, Leonard Evens wrote:
One other problem.  When I send a message I get an error message telling
me it can't store the sent message where it eants to but will store it
in my local Sent folder, which i want it to do anyway.  I was told to
edit preferences and go to defaults to fix that.  Indeed there is an
option to fix it, but I can't save the change because Apply is grayed
out.

        Hi,
that might be a bug I caused in 3.4.2, by changes for [1], I'm sorry for
that. It is fixed for 3.4.3 (release planned for June 18th).

Go to Receiving tab and set Port (it is currently set to 0), then make
sure the Port is also set in Sending tab. With them being properly set
the "Apply" button will be enabled.
        Bye,
        Milan