Re: [Evolution] Evolution EWS

Please don't top post - it makes things MUCH harder to comment on and
follow who wrote what.

On Thu, 2012-06-07 at 11:50 +0100, Spencer Caplin wrote:
Hi

I have evolution-ews 3.2.3 installed running opensuse 12.1 x86_64.

I've tried the using just username.surname and that's failed with

---(evolution:4022): camel-ews-provider-WARNING **: Unable to fetch the
folder hierarchy: No response: Internal Server Error :287

Did you try "first surname company net" as the username?

This is why I've been trying putting the username into the Host URL as well.

It seems to be the evolution-ews connector doesn't like a Host URL address
with 2 x @ signs.

I'm not surprised by that - I suppose it depends on which end of the URL
it starts at to search for the username / hostname split.