Re: [Evolution] evolution-list Digest, Vol 83, Issue 7

On Wed, 2012-06-06 at 12:00 +0000, evolution-list-request gnome org wrote:

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 16:43:03 +0300
From: ???????? ????? <admin arka ua>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: [Evolution] Need Help with evolution auto subject

Hello

Our company uses e-mail client Evolution 2.28
operating system SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11.4
We send a many correspondence with our clients and are mostly attached
to the message files.

How do I make when creating a new message from the context menu shell
Gnome (Nautilus), (right-click on the file - "Send")
are automatically filled with the "Subject",
and it substituted the name of an attachment?

Best regards

Roman Shevchenko                         mailto:admin arka ua

------------------------------

I too want to accomplish some automatic things when I compose messages.
The automation details depend on the addressee and the message template.
I think this is the realm of an EVO plug-in or add-in or ... but I don't know.

Years ago, the other software from Redmond, had features where the template
would run associated programming, present a dialog box, ask questions,
and do whatever processing, create the message to be sent with all sorts of
pre-population and formatting, and then drop the end-user into the compose
window surrounded by the generated boiler plate.

Anything like this for evo?  anywhere?
~~~ 0;-Dan