Re: [Evolution] How to create a rule, sending all unknown message to a waiting folder ?

On Mon, 2012-07-30 at 14:07 +0100, HiddenID wrote:
Yep Andre. Super thanks. I was just about to find by myself the links,
when you post it ! Great !

However, it is not so clear what is the difference between a "Ham
stamped" and a "nothing stamped" message - ie: not stamped as a Junk
AND not stamped as a Ham. As a consequence, when a new rule is created
like [ -> "not junk / move to "verified" folder], then all messages
that are not "junk" marked go to the "verified" given name folder,
whatever they are or are not, being marked as "not junk". This does
not solve the problem, because, the messages that have not been marked
as "not junk" will go into the "verified" folder, which is not the
result attempted. What I have to find now is how to get :
      * "not junk" marked messages, move into a specific folder -
        example a "verified" folder
      * messages which are not "junk" and messages which are not
        "not-junk" marked - ie, message that have not received yet any
        junk or not-junk statut - stay into Inbox folder.
Hummm not easy ... and maybe not possible ...

I keep searching ...

Nota: such howto could be very usefull and integrated into future
evolution wiki or howto's ... ? I'm going to suggest a "vote" for this
howto integration on evolution improvement platform.

Antoine