Re: [Evolution] Undesired IMAP account

On Mon, 2012-07-23 at 10:18 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
Therefore, I disallow
deleting GOA-linked accounts through Evolution, and defer to the Online
Accounts panel in System Settings.  Seeing a mail account vanish from
multiple apps when deleting through the Online Accounts panel is less
surprising.

I have talked to Debarshi Ray (GOA maintainer) about providing a way for
applications to open System Settings to a particular panel and item.

Is there a potential bug ID to follow?

  If
and when such a mechanism is provided, I'll add an "Open Online Account"
button to Evolution to be shown when a GOA-linked account is selected.

Just in case that this won't get done for 3.6.0 it could be nice to
cover "Why can't I delete my account?" in the user docs. That's why I
asked for a bug ID to follow. :P

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed