Re: [Evolution] evolution without gnome/gnome panel - how to get a tray icon?

Hello Fábio!

        I use Evolution over KDE  (Fedora 17)  and it has no tray icon.  Even over Gnome 3 there's no tray icon.  Alarms works and everything is fine but you can't see any icon.

Now, I have a question, hope you don't get offended.  Why do you want a tray icon?

Regards,
Lailah