[Evolution] Linux Mint Problems

Using Linux Mint 13 with Evolution 3.2.3 has not been as successful as I
would have liked.

Linux Mint 13 does not store the passwords where Evolution expects, I
understand it's due to a 'Mate' keyring and a 'Gnome' keyring, there is
a 'work around' for Mint 12, but it does not work for me with 13.

Has anybody got Linux Mint 13, with a Mate desktop, running with
Evolution and help me so I don't have to re-enter the passwords each
time I start Evolution?

David.