Re: [Evolution] Running evolution-3.2.2 outside of the gnome desktop?

On Fri, 2012-01-27 at 01:52 +0100, Thomas Prost wrote:
... maybe little off topic, but it seems nicely fitting in the pipe:
I made a similar mistake - to subscribe to a mailman list here with our
catch-all-account, with that I can only read mails but not send :-(
So the sender appears as "not subscribed" and forces manual approval.
WhatÂs the easiest way to mend that ?

Without fully understanding your predicament, easiest way to correct the
situation is go to http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list
and enter your subscription email address at the bottom of the page.

Click Unsubscribe on the next page, click the link in the confirmation
email, and then go back to the link shown above and resubscribe to the
list with a personal account that you can send from.

I have admin rights on the list now so I can try to help out if you get
stuck, but it should be all self-service.

Hope this helps,
Matthew Barnes