Re: [Evolution] Running evolution-3.2.2 outside of the gnome desktop?

Am Mittwoch, den 25.01.2012, 18:31 -0500 schrieb Matthew Barnes:

If you actually subscribed to the list then each of your posts wouldn't
have to sit in a queue waiting to be manually approved.

... maybe little off topic, but it seems nicely fitting in the pipe:
I made a similar mistake - to subscribe to a mailman list here with our
catch-all-account, with that I can only read mails but not send :-(
So the sender appears as "not subscribed" and forces manual approval.
WhatÂs the easiest way to mend that ?

Peace,
Thomas