Re: [Evolution] Configuring Evolution

On Mon, 2012-01-16 at 12:31 -0800, CLOSE Dave wrote:
And at least one of them mentioned in the FAQ doesn't seem to work for
me. I have,

  $ gconftool-2 -g /desktop/gnome/interface/toolbar_style
  text

But I still get icons on the toolbar. Of course, I'm running KDE on
Fedora 16 so maybe there is some reason Evolution ignores the setting in
this situation?

Make sure gnome-settings-daemon is running.  It feeds display and font
settings like toolbar-style to GTK+ applications.