Re: [Evolution] Configuration for Yahoo Mail IMAP Account

On Fri, 2012-01-20 at 23:21 +0100, Pascal Bernhard wrote:
Although I can receive mails Evolution shows me this error message:

Error syncing changes:  UID STORE error - Invalid value ($Labelpersonal)
for data item +FLAGS.SILENT

        Hi,
it tells you that it failed to set a user-specified Label on the
message. IMAP store's these labels server-side. Why your Yahoo IMAP
server doesn't like it is hard to tell, it might be a question for Yahoo
support. You cannot do basically anything with this, except of not using
Labels with you Yahoo account.

By the way, this is the same Label name as is used in Thunderbird, thus
you might get the same error message when trying with it (supposing they
do not have there any workaround or fallback for Yahoo IMAP server).
        Bye,
        Milan