Re: [Evolution] Configuration for Yahoo Mail IMAP Account

On Fri, 2012-01-20 at 21:41 +0100, Hasko Bern wrote:
I started using Evolution (version 3.2.2- GNOME desktop) as my default
mail client on a Debian system.
My Gmail account works well (IMAP) but unfortunately not my Yahoo
account. Subfolders are not displayed, other mail clients do not have
a problem with that (Icedove [Debian's version of Thunderbird] or
Iceape Suite for example). There is a folder 'Friend' but not its
subfolders like 'Name 1', 'Name 2', 'Name 3', etc.

        Hi,
it sounds like you are not subscribed to the subfolders (list of
subscribed folders is managed by the server in IMAP). Check
Folder->Subscriptions, whether they will show there. Other option would
be to try IMAP, not IMAP+. Note that change in account configuration
requires evolution's restart.
        Bye,
        Milan