Re: [Evolution] Configuring Evolution

I asked:
There are a number of parameters which I'd love to tweak for Evolution
but I don't see any way to change them through the UI. For example, I'd
like to be able to change the length of lines used when wrapping text.
Does Evolution have any "hidden" configuration interface comparable to
Firefox's about:config. Are these parameters stored in Gconf and, if
so, are they documented somewhere?

Pete and Andre answered, pointing to the FAQ and some online help.
Thanks. That takes care of the line wrap question. But I'd still like to
know if there is a complete list of all configuration parameters
somewhere.

And at least one of them mentioned in the FAQ doesn't seem to work for
me. I have,

  $ gconftool-2 -g /desktop/gnome/interface/toolbar_style
  text

But I still get icons on the toolbar. Of course, I'm running KDE on
Fedora 16 so maybe there is some reason Evolution ignores the setting in
this situation?
--
Dave Close