Re: [Evolution] Where are emails stored?

On Wed, 2012-01-04 at 13:51 -0500, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
Quoting Ray Parkin <rayparkin macace net>:
At present, I am using Linux Mint 10 with Evolution as my email client.

Really?  Why not say what version of **Evolution** you are using.

See the X-Mailer header of the sent email: It's 2.30.3.

I will be transferring to Debian 6 but, before I do, I need to locate my
emails so that I can save them then install them on the new system.

The info at
https://live.gnome.org/Evolution/FAQ#Where_does_Evolution_store_my_data.3F is totally correct.

andre
--