[Evolution] Where are emails stored?

Hi.

At present, I am using Linux Mint 10 with Evolution as my email client.

I will be transferring to Debian 6 but, before I do, I need to locate my emails so that I can save them then install them on the new system.  However, I cannot find the folder on the hard drive where they are stored.

I have tried the suggestions on the faqs page, but those locations do not seem to exist, even though I have over 300 emails stored somewhere.

Please could you give me some guidance on this.

Many thanks.

Ray Parkin.