Re: [Evolution] Cannot see folders, evolution-mapi

On Tue, 2012-01-03 at 22:11 +0100, Patrik Magnusson wrote:
This showed a couple of instances of:
ndr_pull_error(2): Bad switch value 0 at gen_ndr/ndr_exchange.c:40579
Unable to ndr_pull structure for EcDoRpc - NT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER

        Hi,
I have them there too, it's usually during login process.

But I could also see the folders being listed at one point - not with
names, but there was the correct number of them there.

I would be happy to provide further details, but I don't think I could
post the whole log without quite a bit of redacting because I don't
know how much information is in the hexdumps.

How do you know it's those folders if there are not names? Try to search
the debug output for GetHierarchyTable call, which is for the directory
listing. It's followed by SetColumns call and then couple of
QueryPosition and QueryRows calls. Is any of them failing?

Also, check ~/.cache/evolution/mail/<uid-of-your-mapi-account>/.summary
file, which contains list of known folders. If that's mostly empty, then
it didn't find any folder. Note the file is a binary file, not a text
file.

By the way, do you know the server version you connect to?
        Bye,
        Milan