Re: [Evolution] Running evolution-3.2.2 outside of the gnome desktop?

Am Donnerstag, den 26.01.2012, 20:01 -0500 schrieb Matthew Barnes:

So the sender appears as "not subscribed" and forces manual approval.
WhatÂs the easiest way to mend that ?

Without fully understanding your predicament, easiest way to correct the
situation is go to http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list
... thought, it would be less my distress than the list moderatorÂs one.

I have admin rights on the list now so I can try to help out
... would be nice, but it does not concern this list.

--
Cheers,
Thomas