Re: [Evolution] How to triage server vs evolution bug?

On Tue, 2012-12-18 at 18:07 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Tue, 2012-12-18 at 09:54 -0500, Peter Hurley wrote:
Attached are screenshots of:

Nothing attached. :)

Yea, I realized that almost immediately and corrected it with a Group
Reply to my own mail -- which my server shows as sent but which
apparently never arrived on-list.

[edit: looks like the list server quietly drops emails with 60K
attachments]

- the evolution folder list for an imap+ email account with multiple
'junk' and 'trash' folders and a 'sent' mail folder that evolution isn't
showing as _the_ sent mail folder.

Is it set under Edit â Preferences â Mail Accounts â Edit â Defaults â
Folder for sent messages?

Right. duh. So that just leaves the multiple junk and trash folders in
evo but not the on the server...

evo 3.6.0

Testing with 3.6.2 welcome.

I'm working on that right now, but packaging evo + eds is non-trivial.
Is 3.6.0 not supported anymore?  (it's less than 90 days old...)

Regards,
Peter

PS - Milan has been on a tear, killing huge numbers of bugs. Very
refreshing, thanks!