[Evolution] How-to transfer evolution-2 mail base to evolution-3.4 ?

Dear list,

    I'm using a PC, of which I am not administrator, which recently got
updated from Mandriva 2010.1 to Mageia2 (with evolution 3.4.1)

   When I first started evolution, it moved everything that was in
~/.evolution/mail/local to ~/.local/share/evolution/mail/local
   The new evolution (3.4.1) works quite well, so far : I can access my
contact list, my calendar, ... My e-mail serveur and my PGP key are
configured OK.
   But I have no access to my old mail base.

   Can you point me to the documentation which explains the correct an
save way to make my old e-mails visible to my new evolution ?

   Thanks,

Bruno.