Re: [Evolution] All folders gone!SOLVED

On Thu, 2012-12-06 at 20:28 -0800, Brewster Gillett wrote:
Just now I started Evo, and when it came up, no folders were displayed;

Andre Klapper wrote:
Please elaborate (small screenshot) what "no folders were displayed"
exactly means, <snip> Is the folder list pane there and empty?

bg:

Yes. All the expected screen elements were present and visible,
*except* for the actual folders.

Called a friend who's an Evo user, and turned out it had happened to him
once - the arrow to the left of "On This Computer" at the
top of the pane had been flicked to its alternate, or "don't display"
position. Pretty sure I didn't ever click it, but you never know.

Lesson learned - I spent a lot of time digging around in preferences
and such, when I should have been paying more attention to the,
what I think of as the "visible mechanics" of the page.

andre:

The list has public archives that you can browse: