Re: [Evolution] All folders gone!

On Thu, 2012-12-06 at 20:28 -0800, Brewster Gillett wrote:
Just now I started Evo, and when it came up, no folders were displayed;
none. Even more disturbing, when I tapped "SEND/RECEIVE" to download
the current messages from my server's spool, it reported fetching 18
messages, but none of them appeared on the screen.

Please elaborate (small screenshot) what "no folders were displayed"
exactly means, and which account type you use. It's not clear what you
see and what you don't. Is the folder list pane there and empty? Is it
not there? In the latter case, enable it from "View > Layout".

I am subscribed to the list, but if I can't see the messages I'm
receiving, they won't help me much.

The list has public archives that you can browse: