Re: [Evolution] Public Folder Hierarchy

On Tue, 2012-08-28 at 02:25 -0700, Mike Cavanagh wrote:
When I find the time, I will try to "build" version 3.4.4

        Hi,
while it's doable, I suggest to try some live CD with that version
included, because you get very easily into dependency issues. You can,
for example, try with Fedora 17, but there are other distributions with
it as well.

The folder hierarchy I was talking about earlier seemed to be preserved
only based on a brief code reading, which is another reason to try with
live CD first, in case I'm wrong.
        Bye,
        Milan