Re: [Evolution] How to create a rule, sending all unknown message to a waiting folder ?

Am Montag, den 30.07.2012, 18:11 +0100 schrieb HiddenID:
Hi Reid,
Thanks for the link concerning the way to get a tri-state status:

      * spam
      * ham
      * unsure
I'm testing this after having proceed to the following:

      * Using a terminal, I've opened the file bogofilter.cf (in
        ubuntu it is located in /etc/). Then I've saved it with a new
        name, puting a .old inside the name, ( bogofilter.old.cf ) in
        order to keep an original copy on my disk. Close it. Then
        reopen bogofilter.cf and modify/save it, according to advices
        written in this file - ie: uncomment lines in paragraphs
        CUTOFF_VALUES, SPAM_SUBJECT_TAG, and add rules as explained.
I will post back after having receive enough messages and get
experience.

If I recall correct, there once was a ballpark figure of 200 Mails to
get the bogofilter working in adequate way ?