Re: [Evolution] Cleaning up 8gb of archived email

Thanks for the response Adam. Actually, I don't keep anything in the
Evolution Exchange folder- I copy Exchange emails to my general inbox
that also receives my POP server email. Generally I let email build up
in the Exchange folder, move it to the general inbox and then make sure
that the exchange server is empty by logging into it in MS Outlook and
deleting contents from trash, etc. I did this yesterday after which
Evolution started "updating" to MS Exchange endlessly. This issue is
curious in that I've deleted my Exchange EWS account in Evolution, as
well as gone into the Evolution .shared directory and deleted all
Exchange files that I could find, and then created a new EWS Exchange
account. WQhen I try and connect, it goes back to the endless update
behavior. At this time I should have only a dozen or so emails on the
Exchange server.

At this point I am suspecting that my 8gb "general inbox" is the cause of this problem.
Any suggestions? TIA once again.