Re: [Evolution] Cleaning up 8gb of archived email

On Sat, 2012-08-18 at 00:03 -0800, portsample wrote:
Okay, scratch that...I was able to get EWS connected to a server on a
clean install. I think my problem may be the 8gb of archived mail that I
am carrying in my Evolution account. It appears that my Evolution
configuration may be unstable. Years ago I had a nice little script that
deleted .cmeta and .ibex files from the previous versions of
Evolution...what are the current files to delete that can help get me
stabilized?

I don't know anything about the EWS backend; but did they transition to
sqlite along with everyone else? [I don't know].  Do you see .db files
in the Evolution data folders (current versions use XDG locations;
probably $HOME/.local/share/evolution/)