Re: [Evolution] Another evololution strangeness.

On Wed, 2012-08-15 at 15:34 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Wed, 2012-08-15 at 08:23 -0500, Aaron Konstam wrote:
I am running Gnome. It has never worked. I did change the fonts from
"use the same fonts as other applications" to specific fonts. But it did
not work before the change.

I have not played with themes but I did change the fonts using Advanced
settings.

Maybe try the default settings again under "Advanced Settings" to see if
that is the reason? What are your settings under "Advanced Settings"
then for fonts?
And what are "Advanced Settings"?
Advanced settings for what? Evolution? GNOME?
Where can I find "Advanced Settings"?
Do you talk about gnome-tweak-tool maybe?

Yes - "Advanced Settings" is what gnome-tweak-tool is called in all the
menus etc.

P.